Pensionnat Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.  - Page 2 Empty Re: In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

Post by Jessica Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 am

Jessie smiles and follows. She takes a sip of her drink. "Oh my god, this is heaven."

Clair is licking the whipped cream from the top of her drink, admiring the pretty sprinkles.

Seth laughs again. "Okay, sure. Even though we both know that won't happen."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.  - Page 2 Empty Re: In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

Post by Preston's farts Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 am

Preston smiles. "I have great taste."

Fay rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Fine. Just leave for two minutes so I can get ready." She begins to literally, physically shove him toward the door.
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

https://pensionnat.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:26 am

Jessie smiles. "Yeah, you do." Subtle hair flip like yes hello you picked me and I'm awesome.

Clair finally sips her drink, then yells a little. "Too hot!" Except it doesn't sound like that, because she burnt her tongue.

Seth refuses to be moved. "Oh, that's alright. I can stay here."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:55 am

Preston laughs. "Maybe we need to keep you away from all hot drinks. Not just ones with caffeine."

Fay tries to push him right out the door but she isn't quite strong enough. She groans. "Fine. I'll just grab my purse. Wait, no. Where are we going? Am I dressed right? God, now this is turning into a big thing."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:58 am

Clair looks at him like he's crazy. "Have you ever had iced hot chocolate? It's awful. Seriously. Don't try it."

Jessie sits at a little booth, scooting down so there's room for Preston to sit by her.

Clair sits by Jessie.

Seth shrugs. "Yeah, I really don't have a plan."

Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:06 am

Preston looks slightly disappointed but moves to sit across from them. "Maybe, but at least you wouldn't injure yourself drinking it."

Fay is exasperated. "I'm not a big fan of not having a plan. Let's go somewhere casual. Like, Burger Prince or whatever. Burger King. That's it."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 am

Clair frowns. "I'm perfectly capable of drinking hot chocolate."

Jessie begins to argue "Weeeeeell-"

Clair shushes her. "Shh."

"I was just gonna say-"

"Shh."

"But no-"

"Shhh."

"Clair-"

"Sh sh sh sshhhhhhhh."

Jessie sighs.

Seth smiles. "Cool, I'll drive." He begins to walk out , checking to make sure Fay is following.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Preston laughs. "I have to agree with Jessie on this one. You're not totally capable, I don't think."

Fay rolls her eyes but follows. "Can I trust you not to kills us in a car crash or something? Because, honestly, I don't think so."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Jessie smiles.

Clair sticks her tongue out at him. "Whatever." She goes to sip her hot chocolate, but knocks the cup over instead, spilling it everywhere. She jumps up. "Hot hot hot hot"

Jessie scooches away from the drink. "Fancy French hot chocolate, Clair, and you knock it over."

Seth smiles. "It wouldn't kill either of us. Besides, who said anything about a car?"
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Preston shakes his head. "We are never trusting you with hot drinks again."

Fay raises her eyebrows. "Um, what else would we take?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Clair is holding her hand. "It's really hot. The stupid lady messed it up."

Jessie laughs. "Pretty sure you asked for hot chocolate."

Seth holds the dorm door open for Fay. "Oh, you know. A motorcycle."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Preston laughs. "And I'm pretty sure I translated 'hot' correctly into French."

Fay takes a step back. "No way. No."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Clair glares at Preston. "Well you probably said scolding molten-lava in chocolate form."

Seth grabs Fay's arm and pulls her through the door. "Come on."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Preston smiles. "Um, I'm pretty sure I didn't, no."

Fay swats Seth's hand off her arm but follows him out the door. "We're going to at least have helmets for this, right? And elbow and knee pads?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Clair sticks her tongue out at him. "Whatever. I'm gonna go get a napkin or towel or something." She stands and goes to the front.

Jessie rolls her eyes, smiling a little. "Why did we agree to bring her?"

Seth continued to walk out to the parking lot. "I guess you could wear my helmet. That's a kind of romantic gesture, isn't it?" He smiles at her.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 am

Preston laughs. "Honestly, who knows." His voice drops a little. "Maybe next time it should just be the two of us."

Fay rolls her eyes. "Save your romantic gestures for somebody who actually wants them." She pauses. "But I still want the helmet. Strictly for safety purposes."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 am

Preston laughs. "Honestly, who knows." His voice drops a little. "Maybe next time it should just be the two of us."

Fay rolls her eyes. "Save your romantic gestures for somebody who actually wants them." She pauses. "But I still want the helmet. Strictly for safety purposes."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:37 am

Jessie smiles, but keeps her eyes on her drink, playing hard to get or whatever like she doesn't want to make out with him. "Maybe. Paris could be a lot of fun at night."

Seth gets to his motorcycle and picks the Hamlet up off of the handle bar, holding it against his body. "Mm, nope. I don't just give my helmet out without some sort of romantic something involved."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:41 am

Clair is up at the counter, waving her arms around as she talks like the French are aliens. "I-" she points to herself. "Spilled-" she knocks over a cup with pens in it. "Myyyyyyy-" pointing to herself again. "Drink." Motions drinking. She continues, attempting to ask for a napkin as the girls stare at her, understanding but letting her go on.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 am

Preston grins. "It is the most romantic city on earth after all."

Fay crosses her arms. "Are you shitting me? Just give me the helmet."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:01 am

Jessie looks up at him, only with her eyes. "Spring break is coming."

Seth smiles, obviously not going to give in. "You know how these things end."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 am

Preston raises his eyebrows. "Who said anything about spring break? We have tonight, too."

Fay rolls her eyes. "Oh, really? And how is that?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 am

Jessie smiles, wanting to just give in completely. "We can't. We have Clair."

Clair is still arguing with the cashier ladies. "Give me a napkin pleeeaaaaase. I just need like one or five maybe six."

Seth looks at her, not really smiling, but clearly being playful. "You always lose."
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:14 am

Clair: Preston you should wear this sweater
Preston: Um no
Clair: Do it
Preston: No
Clair: Put the sweater on
Preston: Clair no I don't wear sweaters
Clair: Put
Clair: The
Clair: Sweater
Clair: On
Preston: Nooooo
Clair:
Preston:
Clair:
Preston:
Clair:
Preston: Fine give me the sweater
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 am

Preston laughs. "Not a problem. When she gets tired I can just poof her back. Shouldn't be that much longer."

Fay is about to argue, but she kind of knows he's right and just sighs. "Fine, maybe. Can I just have the helmet please?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum