Pensionnat Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.  - Page 17 Empty Re: In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:09 am

Preston sighs. "You two should go somewhere safe. Away from me. Find Fay and Seth."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

https://pensionnat.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.  - Page 17 Empty Re: In a murderous time, the heart breaks and breaks, and lives by breaking.

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:14 am

Jessie glances down at Preston, hesitant to leave him... "I'll be back, okay?" She finds it impossible not to at least attempt to comfort him. Looking up again, she starts walking towards the door. "Come on, Karen. Fay will know what to do." She disappears up the steps without looking back, followed by a timid Karen.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:21 am

Preston cries.

Fay and Seth "chill" in the forest.
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:26 am

Jessie and Karen walk outside.

Seth sees them and steps away from Fay, turning on the charm. "Hey, welcome- hold up. Are you okay?" He rushes to Karen's side, genuinely concerned and not just being a douche. He helps her sit on a bench or something yolo.

Karen nods, a little more stable now that she left the basement. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright,"
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 am

Fay gasps as she takes in Karen's condition. "Holy _shit_. What happened, Jessie?" She looks around and frowns. "Where is Preston?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 am

Jessie looks around too, almost like she's hoping to see him. She's knows he's not there obviously. "He's still inside. He sort of... He went a little to far." She sighs again. It's easy to ignore what he does, and it's never fun to remember.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:46 am

Fay narrows her eyes. "Too far? What does that mean? This girl" she gestures at Karen like she's a small animal, a nuisance "tried to kill us. What is too far?"
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:49 am

Jessie shakes her head. "I don't know, Fay. Like he had her pinned. And she wasn't fighting back anymore. It was just... It was twisted. He was like.. having fun," Her stomach turns as she remembers it.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 am

Fay frowns a little but she's still on Preston's side. "Well, I mean, she was certainly having fun torturing him. Punishment suits the crime."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 am

Jessie is a little defensive. "Obviously she's no saint. But you didn't see Preston. And aren't we supposed to be better than that? We're supposed to be the good guys here,"
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 am

Fay puts her hands up. "Whoa, hey, I didn't sign up to be a hero. I got roped into this mess because of Prezton's mistakes." She sighs. "Sorry. You're right. We need to go get him and talk to him."
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 am

Jessie frowns. "Yeah, you're right. This don't your fault." She glanced inside. "Should I just go? Or do you want to come with me?"
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston's farts Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 am

Fay sighs. "I should come. Ugh." She moves back toward the house, pushing the door open with her shoulder.
Preston's farts
Preston's farts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:24 am

Jessie follows Fay, but ends up the first one at the door to the basement. She opens the it and walks down slowly so Preston can hear her coming.
Jessica
Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum